**NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Acquisition Cost (includes wholesale fee): $105,000
- Repair Costs: $40,500
- After Repair Value: $215,000
- Gross Profit $69,500
- 7702 Crestone Peak Trail – Sold for $205,000 DOM 45
- 6235 Sorpresa Lane – Sold for $210,000 DOM 141
- 7774 Crestone Peak Trail – Sold for $211,000 DOM 88
- 7732 Crestone Peak Trail – Sold for $211,000 DOM 79
- 6215 Sorpresa Lane -Sold for $207,000 DOM 1
None of these comps have granite countertops
Property Notes: This house is currently a 3 Bedroom 1 Bath single family rancher. With a full gutting, moving some walls and adding a second bathroom, you will have a gorgeous 3 Bedroom 2 Bath house in a brand new subdivision. The front yard needs to be landscaped, along with the backyard if you choose. The house has recently been stuccoed, has a new roof and newer windows and comes with a spacious attached 2 car garage. If you want, we already have a contractor lined up and ready to start to project on July 5th.
Rehab Notes: This house needs all new plumbing, electrical and duct work. It has a very spacious and tall crawl space for easy access for work and storage. The house needs a new kitchen and two new bath rooms. You will need to refinish and patch the hardwood floors, along with new sheetrock in the entire house. You will also need to put a new water heater and furnace in the crawl space, along with new carpet in the bedrooms. This property would make a great fix and flip or fix and hold.
Most importantly the Parade of Homes will be going through this neighborhood right when the rehab should be coming to an end – Fast Sell!