Please join Woot Investments as we celebrate our newest renovation in the Historic Old North End of Colorado Springs.
This spectacular 1894 Victorian home takes you back in time but has all the modern amenities. The home is in the Historic District and is conveniently located within blocks of downtown Colorado Springs and two blocks from Penrose St. Francis Hospital. You will see lots of slate, granite, copper, tile & beautifully refinished hardwood, tall ceilings, original trim, wrap-around front porch, stone patio, & don’t forget to look for the unique wine cellar & check out the attic space. Kitchen has double oven, pot rack & awesome pantry. New water heater, roof & windows. You will not want to miss this one.
For a Private Tour Call Charles Gilbert, 719-360-3400
We look forward to seeing you and telling you our stories and the process of restoring this amazing old home – it was quite an adventure!
About the Historic Old North End
The Old North End Neighborhood (Colorado Springs, CO) was established to preserve, protect, and enhance the historic neighborhood. It works to achieve this mission by: Check out the Old North End website http://oldnorthend.org
- Identifying, preserving, and celebrating historic homes and other features of the neighborhood;
- Offering educational programs and preservation assistance to home owners;
- Developing and offering community-building activities;
- Preserving and improving the streetscape of the neighborhood, particularly the historic medians, parkways, and their canopy trees;
- Improving safety and living conditions;
- Monitoring building and renovations within the neighborhood, and assisting the City with the enforcement of zoning codes;
- Cooperating with educational institutions in, near, and/or serving the neighborhood;
- Providing communications vehicles, such as committee meetings, annual neighborhood meetings, newsletters, e-mails, and website which enhance the mission and interactions among residents